We Expect You
- To be polite, friendly and well-behaved in and outside the school.
- To be honest truthful, whatever may be cost.
- To accept cheerfully every work and responsibility given, and to face difficulties with courage and determination.
- To be courteous and sports man like on the playground with opposing team and with the officials.
- To wish our parents, teachers and elders whenever you meet them.
- To respect your own property as well as of the school and also property belonging to the others.
- To be bold enough to say “No” when asked to do a thing which you know to be wrong.