1. Parents are requested to enforce regularity and discipline. They will kindly see that their children daily prepare their lession.
2. Politeness, courtesy of speech and conduct, cleanliness in dress and person should be inculcated.
3. No visitors (parents or other) are allowed to see the students or meet their teachers during class hours.
4. Parents are not allowed to enter the classes or to remain in the school premisses during school hours.
5. Parents are also requested not to visit classes during class hours.
6. Parents are requested not to take their children during, class hours except in case of emergency.
7. Parents and guardians are required to sign all the report and to see that their children observe all the rules of the school.
8. Parents must realize that the parents-teachers meetings are very important and they should attend it regularly.
9. We welcome constructive criticism, we feel happy when parents take interest in the welfare of the institution and give feed back for improvement.
10. Small children should not be entrusted with payment of fees.