ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWL
No Admission will be considered without a transfer certificate from the school last attended, in case of student coming from any school outside the state of U.P the TC should be counter by the eduction authorities of the state.
- The Principal reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to any body without assingning any reason of his action.
- A school leaving certificate will not be issued until all the fees are paid. Those who leave in April will pay for May and June as well.
- Fee will be charged for a transfer certificate and this will be issued in one week after the receipt of the Application.
- The Attendance requirement for a complete school year is atleast 75%.
- Irregular attendance , unjustified absence or objectionable moral behavior dismissal. Is a students is absent for fifteen consecutive days without an application, or for three days at the beginning of a term, his/her name may be struck off the rolls. Every absence has to be intimated with an duly signed by the parent/guardian.
- No student who has been absent from school or is late will be admitted to class without the signed permission of the principal.